1. A late fee fine of Rs.100/- per month will be charged if the fee is paid after the due date.
2. Name, Adm. No., Class and Section of the student must be filled in correctly and legibly on the Fee Book.
3.Duplicate Fee Booklet will be issued only after the payment of Rs. 50/- after obtaining a certificate from the Administrative Office.
4. Fee must be paid as per the directions given on the assigned days to avoid penalty.
5.The school offers a discount of 10% on the Tuition Fee only on advance fee payment by the 10th April for the complete session.
6. All payment has to be done in cash at the School/Bank.
7. Fee for February and March months combined to be paid by 10th of January by the student of classes IX, X, XI, XII to avoid any kind of fine or re-admission.
8. Annual charges have been bifurcated in two instalments: Ist of April and IInd of October for parent's convenience.