|FOR GRADE II TO Grade XI, THE SCHOOL WILL ALSO NEED
|GENERAL GUIDELINES TO PARENTS
- A pre-requisite to learning is regularity; you are requested to encourage your child to be regular to the school.
- Please spend quality time with your child and enquire about the activities of the school in a friendly manner and appreciate all his/her efforts.
- Make the child feel special, wanted and missed when he/she comes back from the school.
- Talk about the next day's activities at home.
- Read the circulars and the notes carefully sent by the teachers.
- Encourage your child to be responsible about his/her belongings.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school hours. Leave for half day is not permitted.
- Avoid sending your child to the school in case he/she is unwell.
- Do not send any expensive items with your child to the school.
- Birthdays to be celebrated in the school by distributing a sweet to each child.
- Kindly intimate the school about any change in the address, phone number or e-mail id.
- Ensure that your child carries two sets of clothes and footwear (labelled) for any emergency on the first day of the school.
- No visitors will be allowed to contact any student.
- No long leave of absence (more than a week) is granted without the prior permission of the Principal, unless the child is ill. A medical Certificate need to be submitted on joining the school.
- A leave application is necessary for any leave taken by the child. It has to be sent to the school the day the child joins back.
- A long leave of a week, without any intimation to the school, renders the child's name to be struck off from the rolls of the school. Re-admission may be granted only at the discretion of the Principal.
- Students suffering from the following diseases should observe the period of quarantine.
Chicken Pox : Till complete falling of scabs.
Measles : Till 2 Weeks after the rashes disappear.
Mumps : Until the swelling has gone(a month).
Jaundice : About six weeks.
Whooping Cough : About 6 weeks.
- Kindly check the uniform, nails, hair of your ward every morning. They should be immaculately turned out daily.
- Please ensure that your ward carries books according to the TIME-TABLE.
- A detailed plan of academic learning and activities will be sent to the parents on a monthly basis.